星期四, 4月 05, 2007
距离上一次写的部落格也有好些天了吧..因为真的没什么大件事..所以很懒惰写咯..呵呵..今年的我..应该是犯老师吧..无缘无故说我作弊..零分..真的是..%^*(*..算了啦..本来就只有十多分的卷子她也要打枪..给她吧..不过还是要补多一句..你真的是他妈的..!!!!!
最近一直过着很平淡啊..没什么东西能够做的..闷死了..每天去学校..补习..吃..睡..无聊死了..!!!!但现在真的真的..多了几个知心的朋友..能够与他们分享我的烦恼..不然我想我会死的很快吧..哦..对了..我有说了吗?? 我作弊的华文..拿全班最高分..老师还称赞我哦..爽到..哈哈..!!
哦..对了..毕业特刊要写的留言..我已经写了..还帮了很多人写..妈的..他们竟然说我写的很吊..哈哈..爽到..我自己的写短短而已..他们的我写的死不长..写到他们一看就笑个不停..呵呵..我很厉害吧..还有很多人排队要我写呢..呵呵..其实是在他们附近绕了那么多年..对他们的了解都很深了..只是他们不懂要如何表达..我只是尽一分力而已..呵呵..^^..
哦..还有啊..不好意思的是我用了你们的版权啊..哈哈..*昌旭贤坤*..因为我留言的最后一句是..: "在一中的六年..只能用两个字来形容..-- 废倾..!! "..哈哈..* 拍涩 -- 看拼音然后翻译..*啦..
我喜欢这首歌..
Girlfriend
CHORUS
Hey hey, you you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey hey, you you
I could be your girlfriend
Hey hey, you you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
I know it's not a secret
Hey hey, you you
I want to be your girlfriend
You're so fine
I want you mine
You're so delicious
I think about you all the time
You're so addictive
Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright?
(feel alright, feel alright, feel alright)
Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious
And hell yeah I'm the motherfuckin' princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right
(know I'm right, know I'm right, know I'm right)
She's like so whatever
You can do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about
CHORUS
I can see the way
I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time again and again
(again and again, again, again)
So come over here and tell me what I want to hear
Better yet, make your girlfriend disappear
I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again
(and again and again and again)
'Cause she's like so whatever
And you could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about
CHORUS
Oh
In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinkin'?
Oh
In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinkin'?
CHORUS
;
3:35 下午
***